- City: Chattanooga
- State: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Listed: July 8, 2017 5:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RNR Wheels & Tires
NEW Set of 4 Tires!! Starting @ $20 down & NO Credit Needed!! – $20
3511 Ringgold Road
Chattanooga TN 37412
About RNR Wheels & Tires
In addition to the largest selection of brand name wheels and tires, RNR offers the best customer service and professional installation. At RNR it has never been easier to get the wheels and/or tires you need. With thousands of wheels and tires to choose from, our experienced staff will help you select the right product for your ride. We will tailor a program that meets your financial situation and gives you the best value. Additionally, at RNR we also Guarantee the Lowest Cash Price on the same in-stock product installed with a written quote.
Now accepting applications at your local RNR Tire Express for SALES, COLLECTIONS and SHOP TECHNICIANS.
Please call for details.
Rental-Purchase Disclosure: This Promotion is a rent to own contract. Please see store for details and restrictions.. Ownership is not acquired until rental payments are made by lessee or if lessee exercises an early purchase option. Some models/groups advertised differ from what is available. Not responsible for errors in price or specs. Prices, product and inventory may vary by location. Please call for current selection.
• Professional Install
• ”120-Day Purchase Option” program
• Guaranteed the Lowest Cash Price
• Quick No-Credit-Check Approval
• Easy Payment Plans
• Experienced Staff
What You NEED to Know
Why Choose Us?
The old adage, “you get what you pay for”, may have been invented for tire buying. You’ll quickly see that the better tires are the better value.
The difference between an expensive and a cheap tire can be thousands of dollars if the better tire can prevent you from hitting something or running off the road. Remember – if you’re a millimeter away from hitting something – there’s no damage. Another few millimeters can be thousands of dollars.
The Difference with us is: You’ll get better tires at a better price. Win-Win for Everyone.
Tire Sizing Guide
Most people replace their old tires with the same size that was on the vehicle. If this is your choice, you can check the sidewall of the tire itself or in the Owner’s Manual for your car, truck, RV, or other vehicle.
When do you need tires?
Tires are considered to be worn out at 2/32 inch minimum tread depth. In wet conditions 4/32 inch or less tread means a significant loss of wet traction due to shallower grooves and sipes. In snow conditions, traction noticeably diminishes at 6/32 inch tread depth. Shallower lug and groove depths limit a tire’s ability to “bite” into snow and clean out snow compressed into the tread. Irregular wear necessitates early tire replacement.
As we have many franchisees, prices and availability may vary. Below are some standard details about some of our products.
Most passenger tires are well-suited for exploring all year long.
• Designed for safety and precision even on wet roads.
• Increased block stiffness aides in excellent grip when cornering at increased speeds
• Sound is reduced via channeled grooves in the tire tread.
• Uniformly designed center width that achieves even tire wear for greater driving pleasure and value.
Luxury SUV (Larger, Built for Comfort) Tires
Built for comfort and control.
• Taut, responsive steering and an exceptional highway feel result from the wide, rounded outside edge of the tire
• Exceptional all-weather grip and performance from deep microtreads that create hundreds of tiny gripping edges
• A smooth, quiet, comfortable ride due to the unique noise-cancelling tread that reduces road noise and vibration
• Longer tread life and excellent cold traction from an advanced rubber compound engineered to run cooler and stay flexible
• High-style sidewalls complement the lines of late-model crossovers and SUVs
Winter / Ice Tires
Keep you safe in cold, wet, or icy weather.
• Minimizes irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride.
• Improves braking on icy, wet and dry roads.
• Increases block rigidity for better ice and wet traction.
• Faster stopping, more control while decelerating.
Handling and performance are key; these tires are often lighter weight.
• Designed to perform harder, keep you safer, and take you further.
• Delivers exceptional ride quality, stability and wet/dry traction for all season performance.
• Contoured bead design creates a tighter bead-to-rim fit for improved handling and a smoother drive.
• Silent shoulder keeps road noise low for a more quiet, comfortable ride.
• Tapered rain channels and cross-traction sipes work in tandem with circumferential grooves